About Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur
The First Infrastructure University Campus in Malaysia
IUKL being the foremost infrastructure university in Malaysia, which emphasizes the integration of both hard and soft aspects of infrastructure, aspire to produce technopreneurs and skilled manpower with outstanding communication, technological and managerial skills.
Enhanced with up-to-date academic facilities, and tutored by highly qualified lecturers among whom are industry practitioners, IUKL strives to ensure high quality education in areas of Engineering, Business, Communication, Language Studies, Architecture, Biotechnology, Information Technology and many more.
As a subsidiary of Protasco Berhad, a company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia, IUKL is committed in engineering the future of tomorrow’s leaders. IUKL’s dedication in providing quality education has helped many students in acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills, and hands-on expertise in becoming respected practitioners in various fields. Guided by the University’s motto “For Knowledge, For Humanity”, IUKL is striving to ensure that each student is thoroughly equipped and empowered to meet future challenges by preparing them holistically today.
The education that IUKL provides is balanced – students will find their mind challenged, their practical skills honed and their social interaction skills enhanced. They as well will be imbued with high moral values to help materialise the Vision 2020 and the K-economy.
Recognition & Achievement
IUKL is rated as an Excellent full-fledged university (Tier 5) in SETARA’11 by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). All IUKL’s programmes are recognised and accredited by professional bodies in Malaysia and abroad. These including the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM), Board of Architects Malaysia (BAM), Land Surveyor Board, Washington Accord, ACCA, CISCO, among others. All its programmes are approved by the Ministry of Education Malaysia and MQA. IUKL is also certified with ISO 9001:2008 and accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) – an assurance of commitment to quality management and education. Besides that, IUKL is also an approved MSC status institution.
Types of Achievement by Students / Lecturers / Institution in the last two years
- IUKL won a GOLD medal for the Building, Construction & Materials category and a SILVER medal in the Agriculture & Environment and Renewable Energy category at the International Engineering Invention & Innovation Exhibition (I-ENVEX2014).
- IUKL won a GOLD medal for the Building & Construction category and a SILVER medal for the Agriculture category at the International Invention, Innovation and Technology Exhibition 2014 (ITEX 2014).
- IUKL hosted the ‘Pertandingan Rekacipta dan Inovasi Institusi Pengajian Tinggi Swasta (PERINTIS 2014)’ which received participation from private and public higher education institutions, Polytechnics, MRSMs, Science Secondary Schools and National Secondary schools from all over Malaysia. This event is a part of IUKL’s continuous effort in promoting invention and innovation.
- IUKL hosted the 7th Inter-University Invitational Civil Engineering Competition (IUICEC) which received participation from universities from Asia and Australia. IUKL was the only Malaysian university in the top five.
Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur Gallery
Let us help you!
We provide a comprehensive and complete hassle free student placement services to you for course of choice in USCI.
Fill up the form, or whatapps us @ +6012 345 6789
Available Courses in Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur
- Diploma in Accounting
- Bachelor of Accountancy (Hons)
- Diploma in Agricultural Science
- Diploma in Landscape Architecture
- Diploma in Architecture
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Science (Architectural Studies)
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture
- Diploma in Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Biotechnology (Hons)
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in E-Commerce
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Economics and Finance
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Business Administration
- Diploma in Corporate Communication
- Bachelor of Communication (Hons) in Integrated Marketing Communication
- Bachelor of Communication (Hons) in Corporate Communication
- Master in Communication
- PhD in Communication
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Electronics Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons)
- Master in Electronics Engineering (By Mixed-Mode)
- Master in Electronics Engineering (By Research)
- Master of Civil Engineering (By Research)
- Master of Science in Built Environment (By Research)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Built Environment (By Research)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering (By Research)
- Diploma in Geomatic Engineering
- Diploma in Visual and Interactive Media
- Diploma in Software Engineering
- Diploma in Network & Mobile Technology
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) in Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) in Network Technology
- Bachelor of Multimedia (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Systems (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons)
- Master of Information Technology (By Research)
- Master of Information Systems
- Master in Information Technology
- PhD in Information Technology
- Diploma in English for Professional Communication
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in English for Professional Communication
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying (Hons)
- Bachelor of Real Estate Management (Hons)
- Diploma in Sports Management
- Bachelor of Technology (Hons) in Automotive
- Bachelor of Technology (Hons) in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Technology (Hons) in Water and Wastewater
- Master of Science in Construction Management (By mix-mode, Structure B)
- Master of Science in Water Resources